African American Students Are Not Applying! Part I of III
Even if you do not have a college-aged child at home, please share this with someone who does, pass this scholarship information on to anyone and everyone that comes to mind. Though there are a number of companies and organizations that have donated monies for scholarships use to African Americans, a great deal of the money is being returned because of a lack of interest. No one is going to knock on our doors and ask if we can use a scholarship. Take the initiative to get your children involved. There is no need for money to be returned to donating companies because we fail to apply for it. Please pass this information on to family members, nieces, nephews, friends with children etc. We must get the word out that money is available. If you are a college student or getting ready to become one, you probably already know how useful additional money can be. Our youth really could use these scholarships.
1) BELL LABS FELLOWSHIPS FOR UNDER REPRESENTED MINORITIES – http://www.bell-labs.com/
2) Student Inventors Scholarships – http://www.invent.org/
3) Student Video Scholarships – http://www.christophers.org/
4) Coca-Cola Two Year College Scholarships – http://www.coca-colaschola/rs.
5) Holocaust Remembrance Scholarships – http://holocaust.hklaw.com/
6) Ayn Rand Essay Scholarships – http://www.aynrand.org/
7) Brand Essay Competition – http://www.
8) Gates Millennium Scholarships (major) – http://www.gmsp.org/
9) Xerox Scholarships for Students – http://www2.xerox.com/go/xrx/
10) Sports Scholarships and Internships – http://www.ncaa.org/about/