Memorial Day kicks off the unofficial start of summer. Which means it is prime barbecuing season. And what says BBQ more than Baby Back Ribs? It is definitely my favorite meal from any smokehouse or BBQ purveyor. I always have to try the ribs.
So, I take ribs seriously. Very seriously. And I want to share my recipe for the best ribs I have ever made.
Note that these can be done entirely in the oven, but for this recipe a grill will come in handy.
The key to fall off the bone ribs is cooking them slow and low. Let’s get into it!
• 1 Rack Baby Back Ribs
• 4 Tablespoons BBQ sauce
• 3 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
• 3 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
• 1 Tablespoon Salt
• 2 Sheets of Aluminum Foil
• Preheat the oven to 300 Degrees.
• Rub the Baby Back Ribs with all the Yellow Mustard, Brown Sugar, and Salt.
• Make a boat with one sheet of aluminum foil and place ribs inside. With the second sheet of aluminum foil make a loosely fitting tent to cover the ribs. You want to allow some steam to escape while still covering the ribs fully.
• Bake for 3 hours at 300 Degrees.
• If you have a grill- Remove ribs from foil and slather in your favorite BBQ sauce and place on the grill. The optimum grilling temperature is looooow. I only light half of the burners (low) and place the ribs on indirect heat (not over flame) I apply BBQ sauce again 30 mins in.
• If you DO NOT have a grill, take off the top layer of aluminum foil, slather with your favorite BBQ sauce and place back in the oven for 1 hour at 250 Degrees. Reaaply BBQ sauce 30 mins in
Side ideas include coleslaw, potato salad, watermelon, bbq baked beans, or your favorite side. You can’t go wrong
There you have it. Insanely tender and delicious Baby Back Ribs for your summer loving.
I hope you enjoyed this meal! If you would like to see more recipes and meal ideas follow me on Instagram @connor.cooks or visit my website www.connorcooksfood.com or shoot me an email email@example.com.
451 West Fifth Street
Oxnard, California 93030
1000 Town Center Drive
Oxnard, CA 93036
(Walk-in & Drop-off)
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.